Precision Garage Door of East Central FL
Serving Brevard County, Indian River County & St Lucie County Including Melbourne, Port St Lucie & Vero Beach
Upgrade Your Existing Garage Door To Withstand Hurricane Force Winds
You will feel more at ease the next time a hurricane is coming when you've eliminated your number 1 vulnerability, your garage door. Please call today and let us help protect your home from the next hurricane.
1. 3" Wide Galvanized Reinforcement Struts These reinforcement struts run the entire width of your garage door. Four to six reinforced struts will be added. More struts=more protection
2. Additional Jamb Brackets Additional Jamb Brackets are added to help strengthen the track and keep it attached to the wall during intense hurricane winds.
3. Concrete Anchors Concrete anchors are used to keep the wood jambs (framing) secured to the house.
4. Commercial Hinges Heavy duty 14 guage commercial hinges are used to replace typical 18 guage residential hinges for additional reinforcement.
5. 7" Stem - 13 Ball Bearing - Sealed - Neoprene Rollers 7" stem neoprene rollers are added. This helps insure the rollers dont' slip out of the end of a hinge during intense hurricane winds.
Additionally, you will notice how quiet these make the garage door.
6. New Springs New Bigger Springs are used to replace the existing springs. These springs will lift the added weight of the garage door.
Your hurricane upgrade will be customized to meet your specific garage door needs and possibly qualify for a discount under most homeowner policies.